Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Living With Ahmed, Season 1, Ep. 4

I had been looking for my ironing board and iron for a few months. I was convinced my wife took it with her when she left, which didn't really make sense. But just to make sure, I asked all my tenants. I texted Ahmed, and he said no. Then he called me and asked, "What you mean orange bread?" I'm like wtf are you talking about. He says "You ask if I have orange bread." I said no, I-RO-NING BOARD. He chuckles, then hangs up.

A while later when he comes home, he asks me, "What you mean orange bread?" I'm like wtf are you talking about. He says "You text me, ask for orange bread." I say no, it must have been someone else. He says "No it was you, I show you." And he shows me my text asking if he had my ironing board. I say no, I-RO-NING BOARD. He chuckles, and walks away.

A few days later I walk into his room. And guess what I see right inside the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment